Thursday, November 25, 2010

Woohoo, LITTLE MUD HUT has a I HEART MARKET stall

Seriously, every time I think about it, I do a little jiggle..... so excited to join this market... and THREE times in one month too. Thank you to The Joy Team for the invitation... honoured to be at this awesome market... a homegrown gals dream come true.... Hoping Little Mud Hut will bring more happy hearts to this tree...

Come and see our new stall.... yeah !!!

TIME:   Saturday, December 4, 11 and 18 from 8.30am to 1pm

LOCATION: DLI, 5 DLI Avenue, that is the road that runs through the racecourse.

I heart market will be hosting not one but THREE markets in December! Come and stock up on crafts of joy, new and old treasures and homemade treats.

i heart market BLOG
I Heart Market on FACEBOOK

2 comments:

  1. hey but isn't little mud hut also getting attention from all over too:-))...places far and wide!

    ReplyDelete